Produktinformationen "Jackson USA Signature Limited Edition Mark Morton 10th Anniversary Dominion"
Jackson USA Signature Limited Edition Mark Morton 10th Anniversary Dominion
- Body Material: Chambered Mahogany with Quilt Maple Top
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck: Cooked Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Urethane Gel
- Fingerboard: Ebony, 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets: 22, Medium
- Position Inlays: Shark Eye Block
- Nut (Material/Width): Bone, 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Sperzel Locking Tuners
- Scale Length: 24.75" (628 mm)
- Bridge: TonePros Adjustable Tune-O-Matic Style with Gotoh® Stop Tail-piece
- Pickups: DiMarzio® Mark Morton Signature - Gold Covers (Bridge and Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickups, Position 3. Middle Pickup
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Control Knobs: Gold Dome Style
- Hardware Finish: Gold
- Strings: NPS, .010-.046 Gauges
- Case/Gig Bag: G&G Quality Case®, Case Candy
Lamb of God guitarist Mark Morton has led his million-album-selling, GRAMMY-nominated band to the forefront of U.S. metal. By combining explicit technique, angular off-kilter riffs and full-throttle sound, Morton continues to redefine the genre.
He worked closely with Jackson on his signature model, creating it the original Jackson way # with pencil, paper and imagination. The result was the Mark Morton Dominion # a versatile guitar for all types of music that in 2016 celebrates its 10th anniversary.
Jackson is extraordinarily privileged to have shared in such a monumental journey over the last decade with Morton, and is thus marking this milestone with the release of a limited edition model.
The USA Signature Limited Edition Mark Morton 10th Anniversary Dominion features a bound and chambered mahogany body with a gorgeous quilt maple top, 24.75" scale length, cooked mahogany through-body neck with an ultra-smooth hand-rubbed urethane gel finish and graphite reinforcement, compound-radius (12"-16") bound ebony fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and shark-eye block inlays and a distinctive three-on-a-side Mark Morton headstock. This model is also equipped with gold covered DiMarzio® Mark Morton signature pickups with dual-circuit design (lead and rhythm), two-way slider switch, three-way toggle pickup selector switch, dedicated coil tap for head pickup, a compensated bridge with stop tailpiece, Sperzel locking tuners and gold hardware.
Dieses Angebot analysiert, u.a. durch Cookies, Ihre Nutzung zwecks Reichweitenmessung sowie Optimierung und Personalisierung von Inhalten und Werbung. Unter Datenschutzerklärung erhalten Sie weitere Informationen. Indem Sie weitersurfen, stimmen Sie – jederzeit für die Zukunft widerruflich – dieser Datenverarbeitung zu. Mehr Informationen